the new V3.0 Dom_Template lib.
- Renamed functions so append, insert and replace, mean append/insert/replace...
- DOMNode objects/array can now be sent to functions as an alternative to a var name string allowing for operations to be performed on a wider range of document nodes, these nodes must be within the current document.
- Renamed factory static functions to load() and loadFile()
- If a template is generated from a file the DOMDocument::documentURI value is updated to the path of the file.
- Updated to handle HTML5 documents, however the XHTML standard must still be followed.
- Added new static $capture array to allow for alternate notes to be stored for later retrieval, eg if wanting to add new tags to document for development purposes.
- Removed preInit() function in favour of the new $capture array, as same results can be achieved.
- Removed replaceText() (because the node was not being replaced) and added insertText() and appendText()
- Added addClass() and removeClass() to make class modifications easy.
- Added innerHtml() to retrieve the content of a node.
- when using the var="" attribute multiple vars can now be mixed for example var="name companyUrl" is now valid and more can be strung together.
- Errors are now more verbose and you now get the line and column of the offending characters in your template, lessening the need for external tools like xmllint.
Take note we still have not updated the site documentation and it remains there for the Version 2.0 lib. We hope to fix this in the near future.